Sunday, March 7, 2010

iPICKS, Week 69

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS for Week 69 ...
clipped from stampwithkriss.com

blog it


14 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

what beauties these are! great picks, Nancy!

Andrea said...

Thank you, Nancy! Beautiful picks.

Sonia said...

I love this blog :) Thank you for sharing.
Hugs Sonia xx

Anonymous said...

These are all absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your picks with us each week!
jmgeisler

Cards by Gina said...

I love all of these cards! You have a wonderful eye for finding sensational cards. I love coming to your blog to view them. Thank you!

Shelley said...

Thanks so much for the "shout out", Nancy!

Julie Davison said...

I look forward to your iPicks each week to see what I missed on other blogs. Great picks again this week! Thanks for taking the time to post them!

Anonymous said...

how fun Nancy, have a safe trip!~Donna

Anonymous said...

I love Sunday's and your I Picks! Just wanted to add that I'm still keeping your mom, you, and your family in my prayers.
cindyb

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kadie in Arizona said...

Nancy: Yet another week of amazing picks. Thank you for taking the time to blog hop and share these creations with all of us.

gayla.odell said...

WOW! There were some awesome picks. I'm in the mood for spring and flowers. Thanks for sharing all these.
Gayla O'Dell
www.MeGaStampinStudio.com

Me, My Stamps and I said...

thanks so much for including my bunnies, Nancy !!!!!
Hugs,
Chat

Lee said...

Wow, I'm honoured you featured one of my cards! Your 'picks' are all just gorgeous!

Thanks,
Lee x