Monday, March 29, 2010

CASEing PUNCH ART

A few weeks ago, I CASEd these cards for some special people. This first card was made for my nephew's 6th birthday ... he's an Iowa farm boy, and this Tractor Punch Art card was perfect for him! I CASEd it from Debbie Henderson. RECIPE
Stamps: It's Your Birthday (retired)
Paper: Tall Tales DP, Glorious Green, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Going Gray, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Antique Brass Brad
Tools: Large Tag Punch, Word Window Punch, Horizontal Slot, Heart to Heart, Trio Flower Punch, Scallop Circle, various Circle Punches.
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

I made this next card for my cousin who is expecting her first baby in July. It is a CASE of Ellen Kemper's card.
RECIPE
Stamps: Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Sweet Pea and Rose Red Prints DP, Taken With Teal, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, and So Saffron CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Gold Brad, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, 3/4" Punch, My Way Arrows Punch, Small Oval Punch, Standard Hole Punch, Modern Label Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Round Tab Punch
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

Be sure to stop by Debbie's blog and Ellen's blog for detailed instructions. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

13 comments:

Lorri said...

LOVE these punch cards Nancy!! :) So cute! Still giggling on the pregnancy card.... :)
I'm going to have to CASE your tractor, Dan's dad would get a kick out of this being he was a FARMER who owned LOTS of John Deere!

Stacey Schafer said...

both are soooo adorable, Nancy!

Karen said...

Hi Nancy! LOVE both of these cards!! Great job!

Karen
x

Sue Duffy said...

So cute, Nancy! I checked both blogs as well. Could you provide the measurements for the tractor body, itself? I think I can figure out all of the punches.

Mary Fish said...

Absolute genius. Hugs, M

Marisa said...

Oh my work, that tractor is too cute!! Into my fave's to case!!

Kadie in Arizona said...

Both of these punch cards are amazing. So much talent. Thanks for sharing with us.

Diane Gilbert said...

Nancy both of them are adorable!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

you didn't just case it, you perfected it! Love that tractor!

Mary said...

I love your blog. The cars that you make using punch aret are awesome. I have tried to subscribe for your updates but for some reason I keep getting an error that my email is not crrect.

Mary

Alissa Weaver said...

What a cute idea!

Alex said...

Love the punched lady! Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x

Susan Payton said...

I justy love these stamps. The one of the tractor is fabulous.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com