Wednesday, January 27, 2010

weSTAMP SWAP CARD

Last night was our monthly weSTAMP meeting and swap. I haven't had time to photograph all the fabulous swap cards yet, but did manage to snap a photo of mine prior to the meeting. My card is a variation of this card I designed last week which was inspired by this card Fran Sabad, and this card by Chat Wszelaki.

I love the fact that this card uses THREE new stamp sets from Sale-A-Bration - Good Neighbors, Happy Moments, and Whimsical Words. Receive any of these stamp sets FREE with every $50 Stampin' Up! purchase! CLICK HERE to shop now.
RECIPE
Stamps:
Good Neighbors (SAB '10), “thank you” from Happy Moments (SAB'10), Sentiment from Whimsical Words (SAB'10)

Paper:
Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White CS

Ink:
Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo Classic, White Craft

Embellishments:
Gold Brad, Bermuda Bay 1/2” Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools:
Heart to Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, 1 1/4” and 1 3/8” Circle Punches, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Supplies:
Stampin' Dimensionals

11 comments:

Alex said...

This is really cute!! Love the colors too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Karen said...

This is really gorgeous Nancy! Love the colours you've used! I am really looking forward to getting my little house stamps!

Karen
x

Holly said...

This is super cute... I really like the polka dot background..

Mary Fish said...

That's one of my favorite layouts! You nailed it. Hugs, M

Wendie aka Tankergypsie said...

This is such a sweet card.

corinnesomerville said...

oh my gosh....how adorable is this !!!

Love it...and you !!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love this one Nancy!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

so pretty and festive, I love this set but am having a difficult time with the concept, this is gonna help me a lot! Thanks a bunch Nancy!!!

kathleenh said...

Pretty card Nancy! I love the hearts, circles and houses together.

Shelley Germann said...

I do love these cards, both of yours and the inspirations. Such a great layout, concept, just all-around great card.

Silke Ledlow said...

Such a fun swap card - Nancy!!! I really like this new SAB Set!!!

I miss swapping with you :)!!! Hugs ~S~