Sunday, October 18, 2009

SWEET SUNDAY FRANK

My design for Sweet Sunday Sketch #40 is pretty simple this week, but what a great sketch! The possibilities are endless! (If only I had more time to explore them!)

I hope you'll find time to play along! Be sure to link your sketch card to Karen's post so everyone can see your creation! Here's more sketch inspiration from the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers ...

Jennifer Tapler
Karen Motz
Laura Fredrickson
Lynn Put

Sarah-Jane Kale'
Vicki Burdick

RECIPE
Stamps: Batty for You, Smarty Pants
Paper: Cast-A-Spell DP, Basic Black, Old Olive, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Old Olive Classic, White Craft
Tools: 1" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

15 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Simple and fabulous! I really like how you highlighted Frankenstein in the center - so fun!

Jen Tapler said...

Love the simplicity of this Nancy!! That sentiment is one of my favorites!!

Vera said...

Awesome card, Nancy! I love what you did with the sketch!

Dawn Easton said...

Nancy, this is so fun! Frankie is adorable!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Fabulous!!!! Simple and FABULOUS.

The colours are great too.

Angie Tieman said...

Great CAS card, Nancy! Love it!!

Lynn Put said...

So cute Nancy! I almost did something just like this for the sketch, how funny!

Karen Motz said...

He's the cutest Frankenstein ever!!! I like the simplicity of this and Frank really stands out nicely!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awesome Nancy!! Love your "Frankie in the middle."
Totally adorable design!

Allison said...

This is awesome. I love the colours and the combination of stamp sets is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I still love that sentiment and I think you used it first way back when it came out and I got it and used it alot for my Halloween cards this year! So thanks! Love this layout girl, well done!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

OMG...how fabulous is this? Love it! Perfect for Halloween, makes me wish I'd thought of it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great sketch and card. I love circles! TFS!

Stacey Schafer said...

Love this "FRANKY" card and how you've mastered Karen's sketch! I'm off to play...

Cindy Major said...

This card is so cool! :)