Thursday, August 6, 2009

weSTAMP JULY MEETING & SWAP

It's a busy week at our house ... Drew's high school freshman orientation and freshman camp, Allie's 18th birthday, Allie getting four wisdom teeth removed today, getting everyone ready to start school, and I start my new job on Monday! Where DID the summer go?

Our JULY weSTAMP meeting & swap was over a week ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting our projects. This first adorable card is a Make 'n Take project provided by Pam Wood using the Big Shot Scallop Circle for the dress.Our swap theme for this month was to use the new In Colors....THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Edited to Add:
The above artists and their blog links ...
Barbara Welch
Pam Wood
Linda Rodenberg

9 comments:

Lorri said...

BOOHOO Missed an awesome meeting! Great swaps weSTAMPERS!! I should have squeezed swapping in, look at what I missed! Can't wait to reconnect again. Thanks for posting Nancy!

Crystal said...

These are great, sounds like a ton of fun!! Thanks for sharing all these beauties!

Goat Gal said...

Oh those are beautiful cards!

Norine said...

all I can say is wow they are all great cards
Hugs
Norine

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous cards by the girls, as always!
Sounds like a super duper busy week and I wish everyone the best of luck!

Marie said...

All of these cards are just great (and the bookmark too!)!!! How fun that you get to meet with such talented ladies. I've missed having meetings with my up/downline. I don't live near my downline and my upline doesn't do anything (actually, my upline dropped, but I live in the same city as my up-upline). Thanks for sharing them all with us Nancy!

Melissa said...

So many great cards! Just awesome!

Unknown said...

I hope Allie's wisdom teeth extraction went well - my 13 year old daughter had hers out the week after school was out. She felt pretty aweful that first night but perked back up and later said it wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be.

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - looks like you all had fun getting together again....these cards are beautiful!!! Well done ladies!!!