Thursday, July 9, 2009

HONORED ....

My Hello YoYo Yellow card that I created last week for Stacey Schafer's Jewelry Color Inspired Challenge #43 was chosen as Stacey's favorite of the week! In recognition, I received the hostess stamp set, Dear Friend ... along with this beautiful card from Stacey! It's so exciting to receive free stamps and a beautiful hand made card in the mail !!!!I'm hooked on Stacey's Jewelry Inspired Challenges! I've created a card using this week's Jewelry Color Inspired Challenge #44 that I'll be posting in the wee hours of the morning. I'll be posting it then because it combines Makeesha's Inkspiration Challenge for the week in which I'm the July Guest Designer. Makeesha posts during normal Australia hours which translates to 1:00 a.m. Arizona time. Be sure to check back in the morning!

9 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Congrats Nancy! Your card is beautiful!

Pam Speidel said...

You Go Girl! Nancy, your card is beautiful! What a FUN challenge! :)

Marie said...

Congrats! It was a gorgeous card!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh you lucky dog! You did have a great card so I guess you deserved it! Lol, just kidding, I can't wait to see your one for this week! I love this week's colors!

Stacey Schafer said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Nancy:)

Deb said...

Congratulations!! Your card is gorgeous.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Congrats!!!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations. Your card is great.

Stef Perry said...

Congrats, Nancy!! I love that card, it was one of my very favorites that I saw for MojoMonday 93!