Monday, June 15, 2009

TO THE NINES MASCULINE

I've been on summer break from work (I work at a school), and have been having a blast stamping every day! I have a new job for next school year -- same school district, new school, new position. I am in training for it this week which leaves little time for stamping. So, for this week's blog material I thought I'd share with you some designs that I've CASEd (Copy And Steal/Share Everything) recently.

This card CASEs Jill Hilliard's Manchester Masculine card. I love it when I find a great design for a masculine card! I paired my version with To The Nines Specialty Designer Paper, and used the same stamp set that Jill did - Think Happy Thoughts.RECIPE
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: To The Nines Specialty DP, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, and Sahara Sand CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Silver Brads, Star Brad from Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Star Punch, 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

18 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Great CASE!! Can't wait to hear more about your new job at the school!

Valerie said...

PERFECT guy card!

Jill Hilliard said...

Nancy

LOVE It. I'm honored you cased me!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love this!! It is fabulous!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Great guy card!

Dawn Easton said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love the sage shadow and choc chip!!! Such a rich colour combo Nancy! Fantastic girl!

Alex said...

LOVE this Nancy, really nice color combo!!! I hope your new job is going well, I started mine today! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Debbie Pamment said...

Love this colour combo - those DPs are fabulous and you've used them sooo well - gorgeous!
xXx

Deb Rymer said...

Great colors and layout, Nancy. Love that tweed paper - and your treatment of the stars!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous guy card! I have that paper, and haven't cut into it yet. You make it look so good!

Allison said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours.
Congratulations on the new job - can't wait to hear more about it!

Cheryl said...

So awesome! Love it! I have such a hard time creating masculine cards, and this one is just great!

Traveling Mama said...

This IS a great guy card! TFS!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

supertacular awesome !!!!!!!!!!!
i love the circles and the way you added the stars.TFs:)


How are you, Hugs!!!!
chat

Ali Manning said...

This is fabulous - I always need inspiration for male cards!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! This is one brilliant masculine card!! I love it!! TFS!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome masculine card!!!

Anonymous said...

Super, super cute (ahem, I mean handsome) card!!! Love it!

Debbie