* I've ended my school year at work.
* Tested, interviewed and accepted a new position within the same school district at a new school for the upcoming school year.
* Drew promoted from 8th grade.
* Allie graduated from high school.
* Held a graduation open house for Lord knows how many people were there! (It was awesome!)
* My mom, four aunts, and two uncles visited Phoenix from Iowa & Nebraska for one week. (had an incredibly good time with them!).
* John and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary.
Needless to say, the last few weeks have been very busy and very special at our house! Here's a photo of Allie in her cap & gown, along with the awesome hand stamped cards Allie received from my stampin' friends and family!
by Karen Laub ...My amazing sister-in-law Norene made the next three cards. One is from her & my brother-in-law, one is from her parents, and one is from her daughter's family. Norene made all three, and made all three different knowing Allie would be the recipient of them. So thoughtful!by Gaylene Dickinson ...
by Leah Sinatra ...
by Sandy Braddock ...
by Lorri Heiling ... (more information about Lorri's projects HERE)
an anniversary card from Lorri Heiling ... (more information about Lorri's card HERE).
For those of you that follow the monthly weSTAMP swaps, I had to sit out of the May meeting and swap. If you'd like to see the swaps cards you can see them HERE on Lorri's blog.
I'll be stamping quite a bit this weekend and coming week ... hope to be sharing frequently!