Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS GOODIES FROM BARBARA

The other day, my Stampin' Up! Upline, Barbara Welch stopped by with this incredibly clever and creative Christmas gift! It is a clear glass plate with an interchangeable decorative center. There is velcro on the back of each decorative center so that each center can be easily changed from season to season. See more details about this project on Barbara's blog, Creative Stampin' Spot HERE and HERE. Here are the other three interchangeable decorative centers that Barbara made ... one for each season!I couldn't resist showing you the beautiful packaging Barbara made for this awesome gift using the Big Shot and Snowflake Die.Barbara's beautiful Christmas card ...

10 comments:

Sylvia said...

Very clever idea.

Dawn Easton said...

Wow that is amazing Nancy! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

This plate is so nice. I love the different centers you can use for each season. But I must be missing something~~how do you attach the decorative center to the plate? I know you said there is velcro involved, but where?

Anonymous said...

That plate idea is so neat! What a great gift! Hope you are having a great day with your family!

MaGoooo said...

AWESOME gift! I love the idea of the velcro and being able to change the theme!

What a SWEET Upline you have!

Barbara Welch said...

Merry Christmas Nancy, I am so glad you liked the plate and thanks for sharing it on your blog.

MacKenzie said...

Such a cool idea! What a lucky girl you are!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, you lucky girl! I love these (saw this idea at Convention) and really need to do some up for myself. TFS!

Kriss Huels said...

How thoughtful of your upline to bless you with such a terrific gift! I was at Convention when Carrie demoed this idea -- could you help this poor clueless gal figure out where the velcro goes so it doesn't show through the plate?

Stamp and Smile said...

Just adorable!! Fun idea... you have a super nice freind! :)