Monday, December 1, 2008

BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CHALLENGE #44

You can tell I'm feeling better .... I stamped today!!! I stamped only one card and had to lay down afterwards, but it's progress! I have so many birthdays in November and December and am low on birthday cards so hopefully you'll be seeing lots of birthday cards posted here in the next couple of weeks!

For this card, I used Taylor VanBruggen's Cupcake Challenge #44. As you can see, I again used the Celebrate You image from Party Hearty that fits perfectly in the Scallop Circle Punch (love that!). The overall card size is 4 1/4" x 4 1/14", and the polka dot Sweet Always squares were punched with the 1 3/8" Square Punch. The gift image in the center of the medallion and the Pumpkin Pie CS panel are raised on Stampin' Dimensionals.
RECIPE
Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Sweet Always DP, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie Classic
Embellishments: Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, CM Custom Cutting System for Pumpkin Pie CS, 2" Circle, 3/4" and 1" Circle Punches, 1 3/8" Square Punch
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nancy,

I've been reading your blog for months now and am always so inspired by your artwork. It's absolutely beautiful! creative! and inspiring! Thanks for all you blog for us. Keep up the great "work".

The Vannoy Family said...

Just got this set last week, you've put together so well! Thanks for sharing!

Stamp and Smile said...

I spotted your card on SCS! So ADORABLE as I just love the ribbon, colors and that scallop punch with this set. You out did yourself... Smiles! :)

Taylor said...

So cute, Nancy! So glad you were feeling well enough to stamp!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So happy to hear you are feeling a little better, this is fabulous!! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute card - Nancy - always an eyeccatcher!!!

I didn't know you are sick...hope you are feeling better???

Big hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

You rocked it Nancy!! Fab card!!
--Becca

fran said...

This is so cute - and I have to make a b'day card today! Thanks for the inspiration (or exact case most likely!)

Laurel said...

Wow, so pretty! I love your choice of paper!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE this Nancy! The papers are some of my fave from the catty!!
Glad you are feeling better...miss seeing ya!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute card Nancy!!! Adorable I need that set and that paper!!!

Alex said...

This turned out soooo cute Nancy!! I love this sketch, and you nailed it!!! Awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lynn Put said...

This is such a fun birthday card! The polka dotted paper and colors are so cheery and look great for Taylor's sketch!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Nancy!! Love that DP...

Angie Tieman said...

AWESOME card! The colors and prints you mixed look so perfect together! I'm soooo glad you're feeling better!

Lynn said...

Very fun & festive...super cute!

Karen Giron said...

YUMM-O!!! Wow, you are still teasing me with this delish paper and now I need to order it for sure. What a fantastic card, so bright and fun and perfect.

Deborah said...

Adorable card Nancy! Hope your foot is doing better! Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this card!