Today's Featured Stamper #83 on SCS is Denise, Card Crazy. HERE is Denise's beautiful gallery, and HERE is Denise's card I chose to case.
I changed everything but kept the same layout of Denise's card. Details ...
* My card uses the new stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes, and the new designer paper, Sweet Always. Colors ... Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, and Pink Pirouette.
* The cupcakes were colored using Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose Markers, then Diamond Stickles were added for sparkle and depth. The cake plate was colored using the Sahara Sand Maker.
* The Ticket Corner Punch was used on the main image panel, then three holes were Paper Pierced on the Pink Pirouette panel.
* The sentiment piece was created by punching Pink Pirouette CS with the Designer Label Punch, then Paper Piercing Regal Rose CS using the Punches Plus Classy Brass Template and punched with the 1" Circle Punch. Be sure to pierce first, then punch ... it's soooo much easier! The sentiment was stamped in Basic Black onto Whisper White CS and punched with the Word Window Punch. I then punched two Pumpkin Pie CS Word Window Punches and staggered them behind the Whisper White CS piece.
* I added the 1/2" Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon on the left to balance out my card. Don't know why Denise's card seemed balanced and mine didn't ???
* The orange Dew Drops are adhered using Tombo Adhesive.
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Sweet Always DP, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, and Sahara Sand Markers
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops (non-SU), Diamond Stickles (non-SU)
Tools: Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Word Window Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Punches Plus Classy Brass Template
Supplies: Tombo Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals