Sunday, April 20, 2008

SCS FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE FS63 SPARKLEGIRL

Another one of my favorite stamping artists is Featured Stamper on SCS today (FS63)! ... Silke Ledlow, known as Sparklegirl on SCS! Silke's work is a constant inspiration to me and it is so fun to be able to case her work "legally" ! I'm really hoping to get one more case in today, but I really need to start cutting cardstock for my upcoming classes.

Related Links:

SCS FS63 Challenge Details
Sparklegirl's Gallery
Silke's Blog, My Life
Silke's Card I chose to case.

When playing along with the Featured Stamper Challenge, you copy the Featured Stamper's card but change at least two things. In this case, I changed the colors and dp, the main flower image, and the sentiment is from a different stamp set.

My designer paper and textured cardstock are from the Crew Kids Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit. The large Wild Wasabi polka-dot flower and the Pretty In Pink/Regal Rose piece on the metal edge tag are both self-adhesive die cuts from this SSK too.
RECIPE
Stamps: "happy birthday" from Eat Cake
Paper: DP and Regal Rose/Wild Wasabi/Whisper White Textured Cardstock from Crew Kids Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Embellishments: Pink Fire Circle Rhinestone Brad, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Metal Edge Tag

Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch for the Wild Wasabi circle under the Rhinestone Brad
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

16 comments:

Dottie K. said...

This is so pretty. Love the rose and green together along with a little bling in the center. :)

Alex said...

this card it totally cute - I love that flower and the striped paper is sooo adorable, one of my fave sets of dp....great CASE Nancy!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mauna said...

These colors are great together. This card is so stinking cute!!!

Great job as uausal!!!

Sam said...

Fantastic card Nancy! I love those colours. I can feel a CASE coming on ....well, a CASE of your almost-CASE ;-).

Thanks for the inspiration!

Sam.

Melissa said...

Fabulous CASE Nancy! I laughed to myself when I read that you were hoping to get one more CASE in today because I had the same exact thought!

Many Blessings,
M.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers, this is a cutie for sure!! So girly and happy and fun, love it!

Anonymous said...

Nancy - I love, love, love the colors you have chosen for your card!!! It's FABULOUS!!! Thank you so much for playing!!!

Kriss Huels said...

Oh, so cute! Love this Scrappin' kit!

Dawn Easton said...

Love the card Nancy! Fantastic CASE! She certainly has a fabulous gallery! Hope to get to this on Monday...if our snow stops :(

Silli said...

Nancy, this is so very pretty. I love the paper, great colorcombo! TFS:-) Have a nice week.! Bye, Silli

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet birthday card, the layered flower looks so pretty and the colors are great!

Wanda said...

Your card is just adorable!

fran said...

So cute! And you used my favorite paper! (You must have been thinking about me!)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I LOVE this Nancy! So clean and happy. What a wonderful version of Silke's card!

Rachel said...

I might be in love with this card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fantastic!!! Love your colors and paper, awesome job!!