Monday, March 17, 2008

LOVE & HAPPINESS RUB-ONS

I can't believe Sale-A-Bration ends today. That time went by really fast. Hope everyone earned all the neat stamp sets on their wish list!

I just had to show you a really quick and simple thing I did with my Sale-A-Bration Love & Happiness Rub-Ons. My friend, Karen Laub (nikesmom on SCS) , gave me this reed diffuser for Christmas, and I dressed it up a little with Stampin' Up! rub-ons. These reed diffusers are so popular right now, and I know many of you have them around your home. It took me seconds to alter it with Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons! The SAB Love & Happiness Rub-Ons come in white, black, old olive, and chocolate chip (as seen in the photo). Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons can be used on paper and most nonporous surfaces, even glass, photos, clipboards, candles, and more.

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So cool Nancy! I am loving those rub ons too! I haven't seen these reed diffusers around here. I love smelly things too!

Deborah said...

Love the way you used these cute rub ons! I have these difusers in different places in my home. Did ya know, it's good to turn the sticks around once in awhile? Happy St. Patty's Day! Deb

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Nancy! Love the rubons, and I love this idea....wonderful centrepiece!

jean said...

Nancy

What a great idea, I just bought
a good friend a diffuser for
B-Day. I'm going to use the
Sale-A-Bration Rub-Ons on hers.
TFS
Congrats on your 2 new recruits

Jean

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'll be using my rub-ons all over the house now. LOL! Didn't think about those diffusers.

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! This is just beautiful. Aren't these rub-ons fantastic?!

fran said...

Really cute, Nancy. I didn't know what this was - but my kids quickly explained - and went on and on about how I don't know anything!

corinnesomerville said...

This is such a great project...I love it !!!!

Toni said...

this is so cute and simple. i am going to try this tomorrow. thanks for being so creative!