Friday, February 1, 2008

SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE !!!!

It's Sale-A-Bration time again at Stampin' Up! and free product is what it's all about!

Every year Stampin' Up! gives customers, hostesses, and new demonstrators the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, limited-edition stamp sets they'll enjoy for years to come.

When you spend $50 on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward. There's no limit-for every $50 you spend, you can select another free Sale-A-Bration reward!


During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who joins as a demonstrator can choose any stamp set--a value of up to $47.95--from the Spring-Summer 2008 Collection ... FREE! Plus, new demonstrator recruits get 20 percent off the Demonstrator Starter Kit--over $350 of Stampin' Up! products and business supplies for only $159!

The Sale-A-Bration promotion starts on February 1 and runs through March 17, so don't miss your chance to earn free products! You can view the Sale-A-Bration brochure online HERE. Contact me for details: nrileycm@cox.net

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I'm so excited this started today...but it will have to wait until I'm back from Florida...bummer!
Hey girl I also tagged you on my blog! You are super sweet and always give me such encouragement! Thank you so much for that!

Alex said...

I love SAB!!!!!! And, the sets are so darn cute I can't wait to have them all!!!! Whoohoo!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex