Tuesday, February 12, 2008

RAKS FROM CAROLE AND DOTTIE

Gosh, some mail days make me feel like the most loved blogger and stamper in the world! You meet the nicest people in stamping blogland! Here's a couple more RAKs that showed up in my mailbox this week.

This first card is from Carole Burrage, Mother's Little Helper. As I mentioned in my previous post, Carole is a new blogging friend of mine and fellow Paper Pretties Guest Designer. I am so appreciative of all the time Carole took to write a mini novel in this tiny card! Her words were genuine, uplifting, and encouraging! Thank you, Carole!
This sweet card is from Dottie Kinnear (aka Dottie K in blogland). Dottie is one of the most loyal readers I have, and always leaving awesome comments to make my day! You're THE BEST, Dottie!
The other day I mentioned that my spell check isn't working .... it's still not working, and driving me NUTS!!!! Does anyone know WHY it's not working, and IF I can do something to make it work?

No comments: