Monday, February 4, 2008

HAPPY MAIL

I was completely taken by surprise with all the beautiful RAKS I received in the mail from stamping and blogging friends while I was not feeling well. You have no idea how much these cards brightened my days! .... THANK YOU, my friends!!!!

This first card is from JenMarie Taylor, Taylor~Made by JenMarie. Jennifer was the winner of my most recent blog candy, and she sent me this adorable thank you card. The main image panel is very sparkly in real life ... Jennifer used Clear Embossing Powder then Dazzling Diamonds.
This card is from Libby Hickson, Libby's Little Addiction. Libby is expecting a baby girl whose due date was two days ago!!!
From Charmaine Ikach, Oodabug Alley. Charmaine used one of the new Paper Pretties' clear art stamps from the set, Snowflake Kisses on this super cute card! Charmaine is a member of the Paper Pretties Design Team!
From Ginny Schembri, a fellow member of our weSTAMP Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Group.
From Danielle Lounds, Fat Cat Stamper. Danielle is a fellow Paper Pretties Guest Designer.
From Jill Hilliard, Jill's Card Creations. I've GOT to order this stamp set, Boatloads of Love, so I can case this adorable card!
From Corie Foster, Creations by Corie.

From Nancy Morgan, Paper Smiles. Nancy sent me a CD filled with inspirational Christian music. Awesome!From Linda Bickley, a fellow member of our weSTAMP Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Group.Yep, I am very blessed and loved .... that is for sure! My eyes tear up just thinking about it! In addition to these lovely cards, I've had friends who have called daily to check in on me, and a few friends who have gone above and beyond by doing things for me that have consumed much of their time .... LORRI, TAMMY, and TAWNI !!!!

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, what a great bunch of cards you received that is wonderful

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

WOW, you got a lot of beautiful cards! So glad I could help make you smile! Hugs!

Dawn Easton said...

Great RAKS Nancy! They are all fabulous!!

fran said...

Wonderful happy mail!

Alex said...

Awesome RAKs Nancy - you deserve them!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lorri said...

You are SO LOVED by MANY PEOPLE, girlfriend! What a great batch of cards you received in the mail. I know how cards can be day brighteners!

You've been tagged! (I know you are busy catching up....don't feel obligated to participate. :) )

Lynn Put said...

Nancy,
Your a very lucky lady, these are fabulous cards!

michelle sturgeon said...

Holy Moly, look at all those pretty cards! Really fun mail!

corinnesomerville said...

What a great mail day for you !!! Each and every one of these cards is gorgeous !!! Enjoy them all !!!

Dawn Easton said...

Hey Nancy! Hope your week is going well! I wanted to let you know I tagged you again on my blog...lol...this one is fun!

Hugs to ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh My !!!!wonderful RAKS to brighten your day. Hope you are feeling fantastic, nancy !!!
tfs.

Nicole said...

WOW, what fantastic friends!

Anonymous said...

All of the RAKs are beautiful! Sure hope you're feeling better now. Hugs to you!

Libby Hickson said...

I'm so glad you liked the card Nancy! :-) Hope all is well with you these days!!