Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A TAG and PRETTIE GIRLS' SEARCH FOR SNOWFLAKE, Day Three

Remember the card I promised last night? It was one of those that I talked about in this post that ended up in the trash! Stampin' mojo, please come back !!!!

In the meantime, I'll fill up some space on my blog with a fun tag that I received from Dawn Easton at Treasure Oiler Designz!

1. Name your 2 favorite Scrapbooking topics.

I think it used to be Allie and Drew! I honestly wouldn't know because it's been FOREVER since I've scrapbooked. BUT I do need to tackle Allie's high school album very soon in preparation for her senior year next year!


2. What are the two best places you've been to?

Hilton Head, South Carolina and San Diego, California

3. Name two things you do every day.

Cook and Clean

4. Name two things that pretty much everyone knows about you.

I'm a neat freak, and I love to stamp!

5. What are your two favorite stores?

Crate & Barrel and any Craft Store/Scrapbooking Store


6. What are your two favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with?

Ribbon and Brads

7. What are your two favourite occasions to make cards for?

Halloween and Easter

8. What are your two favourite SU! Cardstock colours?

I have to pick two? ugh! These change daily! Today, I pick Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive

My Question: 9. Name two of your all-time favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets.

Born To Ride and Lexicon of Love

Obviously, all of these questions have "2" in them, so you'll need to answer these questions on your blog & add one more question with "2" of something (this tagging started with 4 questions). That way it spreads & it'll get longer & change depending on who it visits!

Tag, you're it! Jackie Pedro,
The Scalloped Edge and Lorri Heiling, Confessions of a Stamping Addict.

Today's Paper Pretties' clue in the search for snowflake, day #3, can be found on Julie Masse's blog,
Stampin' With Julie.

No comments: