Tuesday, January 29, 2008

PAPER PRETTIES' CUDDLE ME SOPHIA and BEATE'S WEEKEND SKETCH CHALLENGE #31

THANK YOU for your patience during my absence. I have been feeling much better the last couple of days, and even stamped yesterday (it felt so-o-o good!).

I created this card using Paper Pretties' new Cuddle Me Sophia Clear Art Stamp and Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #31 (last week's challenge). Last night, Paper Pretties launched three more new stamp sets!
RECIPE
Stamps: Cuddle Me Sophia from Paper Pretties
Paper: Whisper White and Pretty In Pink CS, Watercolor Paper, Pretty In Pink Prints DP (Level One Hostess)
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Pretty In Pink, Blush Blossom, Close To Cocoa, and Barely Banana
Embellishments: Pretty In Pink Buttons, White Embroidery Floss (non-SU), Pretty In Pink Brads
Tools: Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat/Template, Aquapainter
Supplies: Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

18 comments:

Charlene said...

Great card! Love the image :o)

Jackie Pedro said...

I'm so happy you're back and feeling better! This card is darling. Love the main image...

Unknown said...

Nancy So good to "see" you!!! LOVE your card!! She is just perfect! Have a good week! :)

Libby Hickson said...

Nancy I was so happy to see you pop in my Reader just now! So glad you're doing better. And your card is absolutely precious - love the sweet colors & image.

Dottie K. said...

Yeah I'm so glad your feeling better. I've missed you so much! Welcome back my friend!! Love the card - it's just so adorable and I love the buttons and paper piercing. :)

Mauna said...

You haven't lost your touch!! Cute as ever. All you details make the card. Good to see you back

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Welcome back, Nancy! Hope you're feeling much better! LOVE your Sophia card!

nancy said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the image, colors, little bows on the buttons...love it all! Awesome job on that sketch too = ) !

Diane Gilbert said...

Nancy this is sooooo sweet! Welcome back!

Alex said...

Glad to have you back Nancy - so happy you are feeling better! This card is really really cute, love all the soft pink, very girly! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Nancy! Love the Sophia with all the pink! Super job on the sketch girl!

Unknown said...

So nice to SEE you pop up on my Google Reader today! Your card is beyond cute! Excellent Job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,
This might be my first comment but I visit your blog on a daily basis. Intuition told me you must have been quite ill for not posting for 11 days. Welcome back and I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, I missed my daily visits. Take care & TFS.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Nancy I am sooooooooo glad you are back!! I have missed you! I love this card!! You may cause me to branch out of Stampin'Up! a little. I love the girly stuff!! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy W said...

I saw your card over in the Paper Pretties gallery, and I fell in love with it. So "girly" and soft, love the colors, matting, everything. Thanks for sharing.

kathleenh said...

What a sweet little girl image! Very pretty card. It's good to have you back Nancy.

Jill Hilliard said...

I am so happy to see you are back and feeling better! keep up the great work... this card is so cute!

JILL

Jennifer Meyer said...

Nancy, I don't know how I missed this card. I LOVE it and it is super sweet. LOVE the pretty colors, design & the images are just darling too. Jennifer :)