Saturday, December 1, 2007

RAKS FROM DOTTIE K AND WENDY BOND

I received my FIRST Christmas card a few days ago, and it was a HAND STAMPED one too!!! ... from Dottie Kinnear. I've crowned Dottie as the "QUEEN OF CHRISTMAS"! I think she's had her holiday shopping done since ... ummm ... October?! Dottie also sends e-mails to me with her helpful holiday planning tips! I tell ya', the girl's got it together!

I love the Bashful Blue paired with the Real Red and Wild Wasabi on Dottie's card! The snowglobe main image has 3-D snow and lots of bling that the photo just didn't pick up.
This next beauty came all the way from Canada from my friend, Wendy Bond. Wendy is also known as joelysmom on SCS. You gotta see her gallery ..... talent galore! I just love the way she used the Fall Flowers DP, the brads in the corners, ... and her ribbon is tied PERFECTLY!
Here's a close up photo of Wendy's unique and genius use of the Round Tab Punch ...Thank you Dottie and Wendy! Your handstamped creations are so meaningful to me!

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Wow! Both cards are fabulous! I love getting cards in the mail too...such a happy day!
I mailed all my cards and packages this week too. I'm always stressing that people won't get their cards in time...ack!
Have a great day!

Nicole said...

I love the 3-D snow in the snowglobe! COOL!

Lynn Put said...

These are fantastic cards, thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

Such awesome cards!! Thanks for sharing!!