Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BIRTHDAY RAK FROM KAREN

Yesterday I received this cool birthday card from Karen Laub! Isn't it just so-o-o cute?! Karen (nikesmom on SCS) and Sandy Braddock (doublesmom on SCS) are both stampin' friends of mine AND fellow band moms! Karen and Sandy are in charge of marching band uniforms (among other band parent duties), and I'm one of their helpers. They are relentless in their pursuit of fitting the band kids perfectly and do an incredible job!!!! They've got my vote for vounteers of the year!

Karen and Sandy came to a stamp class with me about a year ago, and were immediately hooked! What is so unique about Karen and Sandy is that they stamp together and make a great team! (something I've never been able to do ... I'm a solo stamper!). It is so fun watching them bounce ideas off of each other! They just crack me up! I really enjoy seeing their work ... they've both developed into very talented stamp artists!

2 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Happy Birthday! This is so pretty. Love that paper and the colors.

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day to you, special lady! What a nice card to help celebrate your special day!