Sunday, July 22, 2007

SWEET 16

My daughter turns 16 in a couple of weeks ... YIKES!!! Where does the time go? My children are growing up way too fast! I've been holding on to the Girlfriend Accessories retired stamp set for several years just waiting to use it on a Sweet 16 card. I still need to come up with another Sweet 16 card for my daughter's best friend who turns 16 in a week.

(The car keys on the metal edge tag do NOT mean my daughter will be getting a car! They simply signify her obtaining her license.)

RECIPE
Stamps: So Very, Girlfriend Accessories
Paper: Regal Rose and Certainly Celery CS, Flowers For You DP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Going Grey, Lovely Lilac
Embellishments: Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, Metal Edge Tag, On Board Simon Upper Chipboard
Tools: Round Tab Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat & Template, Aqua Painter
Technique: Paper Piercing
Notes: The Aqua Painter was used to color in the car keys. Paper piercing along top and bottom. Chipboard edges are inked in Regal Rose.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Love the card. You sure the keys don't mean she will get a car? I am sure she is hoping so.

One Fat Girl said...

Too Cute!! No Car???
Nikki