Sunday, July 1, 2007

NEW 2007 Fall-Winter Stampin' Up! Catalog & Idea Book


I finally found some time here and there to gaze at the NEW 2007 Fall-Winter Stampin' Up! Catalog & Idea Book. All I can say is "WOW! WOW! WOW!". This comes as no surprise since SU WOWs me every year with their new catalog! My wish list is so-o-o long!

Awesome NEW Stamp Sets ... Love the new IN COLORS (with double stitched ribbon to match!) ... the new Designer Papers are incredible!!! ... the new Simply Scrappin' Kits have endless possibilities! ... gotta love the new Accents & Elements! ... New Chipboard woohoo! ... PUNCHES galore, especially the ROUND SCALLOP! ... Rhinestone Brads ... Crop-A-Dile ... TONS of new RIBBON choices! ... and MORE!

If you haven't gotten your catalog, please contact me. The price of the catalog & idea book is $10.00. When I was first introduced to stamping, I could not figure out why I would have to pay $10 for their catalog. Now I know! It is also an IDEA BOOK, full of ideas, layouts, designs, and more! It is a HUGE reference for any stamper!!!! I highly recommend that anyone who stamps have a copy for themselves!

You can also view the catalog online HERE. This is a great reference, but doesn't compare to having the actual hard copy in your hand!
HELPFUL HINT: After you've looked at your Catalog & Idea Book a few times, try looking at it UPSIDE DOWN! You'll see things in a different perspective and come across things you didn't see the first few times you looked! Sounds crazy, huh?! Try it!

No comments: