Thursday, June 28, 2007

SU Catalog DRAMA

Last night (6/27) at 6 p.m. I was getting pretty disgusted with the fact that my NEW SU Catalogs weren't here yet, especially because I had my Retirement Open House coming up the next night (6/28) from 4-8 p.m. Many of my good friends & customers were coming just to get the NEW SU Catalog & Idea Book! In a panic, I starting calling other SU Demonstrators in the area to see if anyone had received theirs. The first three SU Demos I called were not home. On my fourth call ....to Anita ... her daughter answered. Anita was out of town and her daughter said Anita's catalogs had indeed arrived. I casually mentioned my situation to Anita's daughter. Our conversation ended, and within five minutes Anita called me from Florida offering her catalogs to me! I hesitated at first, then jumped at the offer! .... AND so glad I did! ... My catalogs did not arrive until today, two hours into my Open House!!!

THANK YOU, ANITA!!! You're a lifesaver!!!! I owe you, big time!!!!

No comments: