Friday, June 29, 2007

BAROQUE MOTIFS MAKE 'N TAKE

At last night's Retirement Open House, my guests had the opportunity to create one Make 'n Take card. They could choose the color scheme they liked best out of the three. This was such a simple card with the beautiful new stamp set, BAROQUE MOTIFS, and highlighting some of the new In Colors and Rhinestone Brads. The cards measure 5 1/4 x 5 1/4, and fit in Stampin' Up!'s Medium Square Envelopes. The medallion is simply cut out and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals or Foam Tape.

It became quite fun to see which one each guest chose to create! Everyone seemed to like a different one!

These cards were inspired by corinnesomerville on SCS. See her original card here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/593459

This first card uses Soft Sky (new IN COLOR) and Sahara Sand with a Medium Light Blue ICE Circle Rhinestone Brad.

This second card uses the new IN COLORS of River Rock and Groovy Guava with a Medium Green ICE Circle Rhinestone Brad.


And finally, their third choice uses the new IN COLOR of Soft Sky and Real Red with a Medium Red Circle FIRE Rhinestone Brad.

3 comments:

InspiredByInk said...

These are gorgeous. Don'tcha just love these colors?! hehhe I'm working on a wedding name frame right now so I hope to post it by the end of the weekend!

Thanks for sharing.

Bobbie

Ticia said...

Awesome, I am going to alter it a bit for a make and take for my workshop tonight!

Mary said...

Your cards are stunning! I love all of them. I only hope that when I order this stamp set and get it that I can make cards as beautiful as these.

Mary