Sunday, August 28, 2011

iPICKS #144

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.

iPICKS #144 ...

blog it
clipped from www.soshelli.com

blog it

blog it

blog it

8 comments:

Nancy said...

These "IPicks" are beautiful I can see why you picked them! Thanks for sharing as I had not seen most of them, keep up your good work.

ScrappyKy said...

Oh my gosh! What a great collection! You always pick the prettiest posts to share. I bet these girls are tickled pink to make your list. Thank you for putting them all in one place for us!

Pauline said...

Great iPICKS as usual, Nancy; thanks again for your time and efforts on our behalf!!

Gail S. said...

More beautiful inspirations!! Thanks for sharing with us - great picks.

Jean McKenzie said...

Another great collection of talent!Very inspiring - thank you Nancy for sharing.

Jocelyn said...

thanks for the inspiration, its a little blog surfing without changing waitning for websites to load

monikastamp said...

Thank you Nancy for featuring my project in your iPicks! How exciting to be among such awesome project picks.
Thank you!
Monika Davis (Georgia)
monikastamp.wordpress.com

Carrie Rhoades said...

Nancy
I was so excited to see my Paper Lolly Christmas card on you ipicks!!! Thanks. The projects you pick are always so amazing, I am thrilled to be included!!!